Player Code of Conduct
Player Code of Conduct Form
- Be the best you can be! Listen to your coach, try hard, play fair, and have compassion for others.
- It is your privilege to play, not your right - Your coach has the right to ask you to try positions or skills you may not feel like doing.
- Respect your coach, your fellow team mates and game officials: you are a part of a team and you represent Fort Saskatchewan Soccer (FSS).
- Get to know the Soccer Rules: knowing what the game is about, helps you to play to your potential!
- Be committed! This is not a solo sport: you are on a team and your team needs you. Commit yourself to be at as many games and practices as possible!
- Be open to constructive comments from your Coaching Team: they are there to help you learn and improve!
- Control your temper - fighting, sulking, and “mouthing off’ can spoil the activity for everyone!
- Play safe and have fun! Soccer is a game and is meant to be enjoyed by all. Play to win, but remember that “winning” is doing your best against all odds!