Registration is now closed for the September Return to Train summer camp.
Link to registration is at the bottom of this page.
The camps will adhere to all AHS guidelines and strictly follow the CSA & ASA Return to Train policies. We want our players to have fun while staying safe is our top priority. These sessions are intended to further develop ball mastery skills, with conditioning, strength and agility built in to help everyone stay in shape.
For Aug and Sept camps, we will be playing small sided games focusing on individual skills in a team environment with situational based drills. Small sided games will consist of mini scrimmages as well as 1v1, 2v2, and 3v2 drills focusing on both offense and defense. The individual skills will be focused around passing, shooting, receiving, dribbling and ball mastery with situational based drills.
These camps will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The July 7 to 23 and Aug 4 to 20 camps will be held at the Pryce Alderson Park Sports Fields - 100 Westpark Drive.
The Sept 8-24 camps will be held at the RCMP outdoor rinks in preparation for the upcoming indoor season.
U9 to U11: 7:00 - 7:55pm
U13 to U17: 8:00 - 8:55 pm
Each camp will be $65.
***Please note, there will be no refunds issued for the 2020 Return to Train camps if you withdraw your child. If the camp is cancelled prior to the start date, a refund minus $10 non refundable deposit will be issued. If the camp is cancelled during the session, no refunds will be given.
You will be asked to sign a COVID-19 waiver from ASA prior to participating in the technical sessions. If you are planning to join our Fort Sask Soccer cohort and leaving another cohort, you must isolate for 14 days prior to joining the Fort Sask Soccer cohort or only participate with social distancing until the 14 day period is over.
Here are some checklists provided by ASA to help prepare for a safe environment for your child.
The camps will follow the regular rainout prtocol http://www.fortsasksoccer.ca/content/rain-out-information
Please bring a labelled water bottle. We will provide balls. You can bring your own labelled ball if you prefer to use it instead. Dress in soccer attire, outdoor soccer shoes, shin pads, soccer socks, shorts and a t shirt.
Please come 15 minutes early to go through wellness checks.
We will be following all ASA and CSA COVID-19 protocol
*A representative from FSS will be there to go over a wellness list with each player and take temperatures
* All players must bring labelled water bottles
* No shared personal items
* No car pooling with anyone out of your household
* If are sick you must stay at home
* If players become unwell during the practice they must leave the field. We will isolate them from the group until a parent comes.
* players are not to touch the ball with their hands
* we will implementing hand sanitizing practices at all water breaks and before and after practice.
* Grids on the fields will be painted to maintain proper physical distancing.
* spectators are asked not to cheer
*there will be painted boxes around the field six feet apart for easy physical distancing for spectators.
* There will be only 35 players on the field practicing
We will open up the second field if necessary
* Alberta Soccer will not let you be part of 2 teams. You must only participate in one team. If you decide to leave a team then you must self isolate for 2 weeks before participating in the other team.
*All equipment including balls will be sanitized after each practice.
* players should sanitize their soccer cleats at home after every session
* If someone comes down with any COVID-19 symptoms they must notify FSS and we will send out emails to make the players in Technical Camp get checked as well. All practices will immediately be suspended. Until we know it's clear to proceed.